Module 1: Welcome!
Module 2: Relationship Breakdown & Separation
- Understand the impact of separation on child and parent.
- Understand what a ‘child centred’ approach means when separating.
- Understand the changes in behaviours/emotions of your child and how to respond to your child’s needs in times of change
Module 3: When Your Family Changes
- Understanding needs and meeting needs in the family unit
- Building family resilience and improving self-esteem
- Introduce some key strategies to help you make positive changes.
Module 4: Shared Parenting
- Explore what is meant by shared parenting and identifying the needs of your child on this journey.
- Guidelines of Clear & Direct Communication
- Learn how to use assertive communication.
Module 5: Parenting After Separation
- How to develop good communication skills
- How to keep conflict healthy
Module 6: Review and Reflection
- Recap the key points from the course.
- Acknowledge that the journey continues.