Module 1: Welcome!
Module 2: Introduction to stress
- Understand what stress is.
- Learn how stress can affect you.
- Be able to recognise situations in your life that cause you stress.
- Learn about stressors.
Module 3: Stress & My Needs
- Understand the importance of addressing your needs.
- Understand the relationship between stress, needs and emotions.
- Recognise the importance of self-care.
Module 4: Parenting & Stress
- Understand what is parenting stress.
- Recognise negative emotions and feelings should be acknowledged.
- Understand how parenting stress can affect children.
Module 5: Tools to Manage Stress
- Learn practical ways to manage your stress.
- Recognise the importance of positive self-talk.
- Develop the skills of positive self-talk.
- Recognise the importance of social support.
Module 6: Time Management
- Understand the connection between stress and time management.
- Benefits of time management.
- Learn practical ways to manage your time and stress.
Module 7: Review and Reflection
- Recap the key points from the course.
- Acknowledge that the journey continues.